Ritlee Rhino portable and stationery sawmill band saw
Ritlee Rhino portable and stationery sawmill band saw is the only South African manufactured band saw sawmill built in South Africa for African woods and African operating conditions.
Band saw sawmill engineered professionally in a all bolted construction using profile cut and pressed components.
Designed with practicality, efficiency, reliability, durability, simplicity of operation and ease of maintenance in mind, thus making it a unit which is ideal for operation in areas close to assistance or far away. Ritlee Rhino portable and stationery sawmills
Built for profit orientated professionals for full time operation to hobbyists.
Comes in stationery or trailer format with loading ramps, leveling pads, wood grabs and log stoppers on each 2 meter length. Build up the length you want in 2 meter increments.
Comes standard with 6 meter working frame (3 bolted together 2 meter sections!)
Why Ritlee Rhino?:
- Support columns 4x carrying cutter head (Band saw) (Not 2)
- Double suspension chains 2x with cranked bearing mounted height of cut precision setting which is lockable.
- Log deck is a all bolted construction and easily extended in 2 meter increments each 2 meter with own log clamps, log stops and levelling feet.
- Safety and practical centrifugal clutch on drive from engine to head.
- Accelerator is linked to lubricating/cooling liquid control which activates as revs pick up!
See illustrations below!