General Information on all 225 Gravity / Self Feed Wood Chippers:
Please—Beware of blatant copy cats!
- Ritlee now have well over 600 units working throughout RSA (Mix of Trailer and tractr mounted)
- Can chip brush and wood to a diameter of 180mm when wet – you loose some 20% as wood is dryer.
- It is a self fed chipper – Once blades grab material they pull material in while chipping.
- Please remember: As with any wood chipper, thick & rigid side branches of material fed stop feeding if too thick or bulky to enter the chipper throat which is 25,4 x 20,0cm.)
- 225 can chip soft wood like Banana, Strelitzia, Tea Tree, Palms, Coconut etc. with ease.
- 225 can chip hard woods like Wattle, Gum, Bug Weed, Nut Trees, Citrus Trees, Avo Trees etc.
- Average volumes are about +8 cu meter of chips per hour of hard wood and well on 20 cu meter per hour doing for example tea tree.
- Fitted with a 12mm thick, precision balanced drum with 2x blades
- Blade is sharp on 2x sides, weighs 2.8kg with dimensions 26.6cm (L) x 12.7cm(W) x 1.27cm (Thick)
Ritlee 225 Trailer Mounted Wood Chippers with Own Fitted Engine Gravity Feed.
All Trailer mounted units come complete with road worthy and registration papers + Hour meter on board.
Please Note: If Grinder attachment required, must be ordered at manufacture!
Ritlee 225 Trailer Mounted Wood Chipper
Please see all general specs listed above.
Customization: Engines Fitted
- 35hp Twin cylinder Briggs & Stratton – Air Cooled
- 22 and 30 Kw Electric motor with Control panel
- 28 to 38 Kw Yanmar 3 & 4 cylinder water cooled diesel
Chipper with Grinding Attachment (Optional)
- Just after the chipping drum is a grinding chamber where all chips are ground down to a fine consistancy (Ideal to complement cattle feed)
- We have a 9mm and 13mm sized grill through which grinder works.
- Unit has Trap door under deflector
- Trap door open, then normal chipper
- Trap door closed, then all chips are contained and ground down to feed type consistency