Ritlee Chipper/Grinder/Hammermill all in one:
Made by Trapp in Brazil
Ritlee Hammer Mill and chipper is manufactured by using premium quality material and modern techniques in adherence with several defined norms. The offered range is well tested and proven under the guidance of our professionals in order to ensure its high quality.
- Abrasion resistance
- Longer service life
- Resistance against rust
Ritlee Combination Chippers & Hammermill Grinder supplied with various sized screens:
All screens 0.8, 3.0, 5,0 and 12,0 mm sized holes + Blank screen to be fitted for chipping
Giving productsions from 10 to 3,100 kg of milled or chipped material per hour.
Ritlee New Range
Electric, petrol or diesel with direct mount or V belt mount. Comes with 12 month warranty & Commercial 3 months “bring in” warranty against faulty manufacture.
Ideal for organic garden waste, seeds, maize corn, leaves, straw, bark, cane etc.
- Electric TRF70E with 1,5hp, 220V Producing from 10 to 900 kg/hour Max diameter when chipping 20mm
- Electric TRF400E with 2,0hp, 220V Producing from 60 to 1400 kg/hour Max diameter when chipping 25mm
- Electric TRF700E with 7,5hp, 380V Producing from 120 to 3100 kg/hour Max diameter when chipping 30mm
- Petrol engined TRF80 with 3,5hp Honda producing 30 to 1200 kg/hour Max diameter when chipping 20mm
- Petrol engined TRF300 with 5,5hp Honda producing 50 to 1400 kg/hour Max diameter when chipping 25mm
- Petrol engined TRF800 with 13hp Honda producing 50 to 1400 kg/hour Max diameter when chipping 30mm
- Each unit is supplied with 4 screens + blank screen for chipping
- Screen 1 is 0.8mm for fines
- Screen 2 is 3.0mm for fine broken grain
- Screen 3 is 5.0mm for broken grain
- Screen 4 is 12.0mm for coarse chunks
- Screen 5 is a blank screen for chipping green crop or wood