Wood Chippers hydraulic feed tractor mounted
& Wood Chipper hydraulic feed Trailer Mounted
Both have option of grinder as well!
Wood Chippers, hydraulic feed tractor mounted
Wood Chippers, hydraulic feed trailer mounted
Wood Chippers, hydraulic feed tractor mounted with optional wood chip grinder for cattle and game feed
Wood Chippers, hydraulic feed trailer mounted with optional wood chip grinder for cattle and game feed
Our 225 Chipper customers themselves are our best salesman, with a good number in the field.
Want names and phone number of users closest to you?– let me know by sending below request with note.
To assist you with your budgeting and planning, wood chippers or wood crushers on this page range in price starting at R185,000 excluding Vat and delivery
Want to chat about the machines, both ours and others on the market! Please call us any time John and my name on bar top top!
Specs on all Hydraulic feed 225 chipper units
Chipping Capacity: 250mm diameter wood with ease down to brush
Feed throat opening: 280 x 280mm
Feed Tray parallel to ground: 900 wide x 600 high x 1400 to nip pint of feed roller with slotted rubber curtain for extra safety
Feed to chipper blade: Hydraulic feed roller with infinite speed setting toggle
Blades: 2x High quality 12mm thick 2 sharp sided hardened from 47 to 58 HRC in oil and salt bath @ 1040 deg centegrade. Can be sharpened up to 5 times weighs 2.8 kg with dimensions 26.6 cm (L) x 12.7 cm(W) x 1.27 cm (Thick)
Anvil: 4 sided with locater and locking in position bolts
Blade mounting in drum: With 4x fine thread HD bolts bolts through single 4 holed locking plate — Unique to Ritlee 225
Drum: 400Kg Dynamically precision balanced 12mm side wall and 10mm drum wall on 50mm carrier shaft
On Tractor mounted 4x B Section V-Belts so large tractors can be used with no slippage
- On Trailer unit 3x B Section belts used.
Production average: 12 to 16 cu meter per hour (Grinding obviously lower)
- Minimum Power Requirements:
- Tractor with 40Kw and larger
- Trailer 35Hp Briggs works real well!
Discharge: Discharge rotatable 360 deg with flapper
Level and true setting for tensioning belts
!/3 larger pullies used to run slower and allow larger bearings.
Bolt holding bearings has lubrecateable middle hole with nipple
General Information on all 225 Hydraulic Feed Wood Chippers:
- Brush and wood to a diameter of 220mm – you loose some 20% as wood is dryer.
- Throat Size at end of foldable feed tray is 280 x 280mm
- Hydraulic Feed chipper – Once feed roller grab material it pulls material in while holding material down against feed tray base while chipping process!
- Please remember: As with any wood chipper, thick & rigid side branches of material fed stop feeding if too wide or bulky to enter the chipper throat which is 280 x 280mm.
- 225 can chip hard woods like Wattle, Gum, Bug Weed, Nut Trees, Citrus Trees, Avo Trees etc.
- Hyd feed 225 also ideal for soft material like Tea Tree chipping
- Average volumes are about +14 cu meter of chips per hour of hard wood and well on 20 cu meter per hour doing for example tea tree.
- Fitted with a 12mm thick, precision balanced drum with 2x blades
- Blade is sharp on 2x sides, weighs 2.8kg with dimensions 26.6cm (L) x 12.7cm(W) x 1.27cm (Thick)
Ritlee 225 Hydraulic Feed Tractor Mounted Wood Chipper with Grinder
- 4x B Section V-Belts so large tractors can be used (Min. 40kw – Wood diameter 220mm)
- Feed on left of Tractor – Discharge on Right – Fitted on Skids
- Replaceable screen 10 & 15mm with 34 blades
- Deflector in discharge with lever for chipping only or chipping and grinding.
- 6x hooks for bagging your grindings
Ritlee 225 Trailer Mounted Hydraulic Feed Wood Chipper
- Together with all above, is standard with 2 wheel trailer fully roadworthy with electrical, lighting and ball coupling.
- For Heavy diesel, braked heavy duty trailer used.
- Has wheel hubs, spring type axle
Customization: Engines Fitted
- 35hp Twin cylinder Briggs & Stratton – Air Cooled
- 28kw Deutz/Kirloskar air cooled Diesel engine
- Electric on request normally 25 and 30kw used
A lot of customers want to process compost using their chips generated from chipping their wood waste or prunings from their orchards and vineyards: To read about our Ritlee TM3 compost turners or Ritlee Trommel screens please press here
Pamphlet and reading download: